1. IS THIS A FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT?
SD SoleMates encourages all family participation in the New Me 1/8th Marathon. Children 11 and Under run free and receive a commemorative medal.
2. DO CHILDREN GET FREE T-SHIRTS:
NO, Children 11 and Under can order shirts for $15.00.
3. ARE PETS ALLOWED?
YES, Please have your pets leashed at all times.
4. ARE STROLLERS ALLOWED?
5. ARE THERE AGE CATEGORY AWARDS?
YES, All age category award winners will receive a certificate indicating their record setting time. AGE CATEGORIES ARE: 0-11, 12-19, AND 5 YEAR INTERVALS FROM AGES 20-79, 80+
6. ARE THERE AWARDS FOR FEMALES AND MALES?
YES, in each age category.
7. ARE THERE AWARDS FOR OVERALL WINNERS?
YES, in both male and female categories.
8. HOW DO I GET MY RACE RESULTS?
Results will be posted on-line with the URL posted at race site.
9. IS THERE A POST RACE TRAINING PROGRAM FOR FUTURE EVENTS?
YES, SD SoleMates has a BEYOND THE THE NEW ME RUNNING PROGRAM. For more information, go to www.sdsolemates.com<
10. HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER OF SDSOLEMATES? Go to www.sdsolemates.com<