2020 International / Olympic Training Program
To make your first experience(s) successful so you continue to enjoy and grow with the sport of triathlon.
Objective of the Program:
To give you the tools and personal coaching guidance to successfully complete a Olympic distance Triathlon in 2020. You’ll learn proper training techniques across the swim, bike, and run disciplines along with guidance on key strength conditioning. You’ll learn about the structure of the triathlon race and how to prepare for your big race day. You’ll not only have the support of a certified coach, but the support of your group in your journey.
USA Triathlon and IRONMAN Certified Coach, Brian Tucker, as your dedicated program coach
14 week daily training plan focused on Lake Logan International Triathlon - Canton, NC - August 2, 2020
Regular communication with the coach
Facebook community with your fellow athletes and coach
Trainings on key topics like swimming, bike handling, running, strength conditioning, transitioning, and training/race day nutrition
Organized group rides and runs
Organized group swim clinics at YMCA in Cary
Race day support
• Program Registration fee. See fee schedule below. Includes 3 month Y trial membership, for non Y members
• Triangle Triathlon Club 2020 Membership - separate fee $49/$59 after January 31st
If you are a YMCA member, this is included in your registration fee
• Active USA Triathlon membership
There will be a USA Triathlon sign-up link provided when you join TTC.
The cost for USAT Membership is $50 ($45 if you are a new USAT Member)
• Proper equipment to complete the training and race (you can rent, borrow, or buy!)
• Dedication to the program for the full 14 weeks. Around 5 hours per week.