Triathon is one of the fastest-growing sports in the world, and introduces kids to a healthy, positive lifestyle that encourages daily exercise, good nutrition and making the right choices. It is a sport that rewards preparation, strength, endurance and attention to detail. This event is geared toward being an introduction to triathlons in hopes that youth continue to participate in these activities. The focus of this event is completion over competition!
- Race t-shirt
- Every finisher recieves a race medal!
- Professional timing with 5 splits for swim, bike, run & both transitions
- Food and drinks post race
- Race photos
- Race swim caps are complimentary on registration.
The registration fees below do not include online processing charges or the USAT Youth Membership cost ($10 for youth annual membership). This USAT fee is mandatory for your child to race for insurance purposes. You may purchase the USAT Youth Annual membership online or during registration. REGISTER AGE AS OF 12/31/2018.
Please note the race director reserves the right to add or delete the number of awards in age group categories prior to race day based on registrants in that category 2 weeks prior to race day. Awards will not be mailed out. You must be present to collect your award or have someone pick it up for you.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd in male and female age groups: 6 and under, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13+
- This is a USAT Sanctioned race. Learn More »
- Drafting is prohibited.
- The race will go on rain or shine.
- The race director reserves the right to alter the event for any reason due to logistics, safety or course hazards.