New to triathlon? Tired of training and racing alone? Looking for discounts and giveaways from sponsors and races?
Welcome to Pasadena Triathlon Club
Pasadena Triathlon Club (PTC) calls Pasadena and the surrounding San Gabriel Valley home. You will find PTC active, training, and racing all over California and beyond. As a not-for-profit 501(c)7, Pasadena Triathlon Club is volunteer led and member powered. Member dues go towards supporting the club and our stewardship of the community and sport.
Whether you are an Ironman looking for training partners, a single sport athlete looking for a new challenge or a new triathlete in search of information, motivation, and fellowship you’ll find it here. We believe that fitness isn’t just a hobby - it is a way of life.
Club Members enjoy many benefits including:
- A cheer squad a 100 strong full of fans, new friends, mentors and training partners
- Discounts and support with our Sponsors and many Races
- Raffled swag including complimentary race entries, gear, and coaching
- Your best season of triathlon yet capped by a kickin’ End of Year Party
- Vote in electing the Club Board of Directors
- Active Calendar of group training and racing at all levels
Not quite sure about this Triathlon thing or whether the club is right for you? Follow us on Facebook, our blog or join the Newsletter for more information. Check the club calendar for our next event and meet the members!